General terms and conditions of lernfromben.com
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their, at the time of the order, current version.
(2) ‘Consumer’ within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a transaction.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of a contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.lernfromben.com
(2) In case of concluding the contract, it is concluded with
Haus 129 D
Tel: 0049 1575 0889605
Sales tax ID: DE256357378.
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are no legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing the ordering procedure proposed in our Internet Shop.
The order involves the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods
Confirmation by clicking the “Order” button
Verification of the details in the cart
Pressing the button “Checkout”
Entering the customer data
Submitting the order is binding.
The consumer may cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser before the submitting the order. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated email (“Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for purchases via our Internet shop
We will send the order details via email. You can understand the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.lernfromben.com/gtc. Your order details can no longer be accessed on the Internet for security reasons.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include 19% VAT and all other charges and surcharges. (VAT included)
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or via PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) If not stated otherwise in the product description, all offered products can be shipped immediately.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not ship the goods before receiving the payment.
§5 Warranty and liability
(1) The materials included in the online training, like programs or program components, are intended for training and demonstration purposes only and may not be used in production environments, especially in safety-relevant areas.
(2) This disclaimer also applies to claims against employees, agents or servants.
(3) Lernfromben.com assumes no liability for technical disruptions in the operation of the web shop. Lernfromben.com also reserves to close the shop at any time; this, however, without prejudice to completion of an orderly settlement of already concluded contracts. Despite all the care and use of the latest technology Lernfromben.com can not guarantee the continuous availability of its servers. The temporary failure or temporary unavailability of these servers, therefore, do not entitle the customer to withdraw or to claim damages.
(4) Lernfromben.com strives after accuracy of the information and recommendations provided to the customer and to establish and maintain the technical readiness in its entirety. However, this can not always be guaranteed. A liability for damages of any kind, especially due to inappropriate content and recommendations, technical failures or other shortcomings is excluded. This also applies to third-party services that are offered to the participants.
§6 processing of personal data and other conditions:
The consumer agrees to the processing of his personal data, if it serves the purpose of this contract. If a provision does not comply with applicable law, the legally admissible provision, closest to the meaning of the provision, applies. The remaining provisions of the terms remain unaffected and valid. Jurisdiction is Berlin. The contract is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 7 Cancellation
You have the right to withdraw this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of concluding the contract. To exercise your right, you have to inform us
Haus 129 D
Sales tax ID: DE256357378
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example by post mail, fax or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
(2) Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the standard offered by us), and repay immediately, latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not be charged fees for this repayment.
You have to pay 50% of the purchase price for workshop reservations after the withdrawal period has ended. If a participant does not turn up on the booked date he can not claim a refund.
§8 Contract language
When contract language is exclusively German available.
State of conditions Jan. 2016